KVAND Aircraft Interiors (scientific production company) is a Russian provider of a package solution in production, maintenance and repair of commercial and business jet interiors, and aircraft component production.
Since 1998 the company specializes in VIP interior production and takes part in the large-scale projects on equipping high-comfort cabins of modern Russian airliners TU-214, IL-96, AN-148.
During the years of active work, KVAND Aircraft Interiors has developed a mature company with established corporate and professional culture. Applying its knowledge and experience, the company has greatly expanded the scope of its activities. Currently the company has been implementing the projects on shipbuilding, rail transport and UAV.
The acting quality system conforms to the aviation regulations AP-145.
All KVAND's activities are entitled by:
- Production Approval of Aviation Register of Interstate Aviation Committee
- Certificate of Conformity of Federal Air Transport Agency (Rosaviatsiya)
- License of Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Russian Federation
KVAND Aircraft Interiors has its representative office in Republic of Belarus.
KVAND's focus areas are:
- Aircraft components and equipment production
- Aircraft furniture production
- Design projecting
- Aircraft cabin interiors installation
- Installation of aircraft, avionics and navigation equipment
- Production of aircraft mock-ups for flight attendant training
- Maintenance and repair of aircraft interiors
- UAV production
- Transport interiors production
KVAND today is an advanced and top-quality enterprise with well-developed production infrastructure which includes design team, design engineering office and production process complex.
KVAND's production facilities are equipped with high-tech machining technique for manufacturing of aircraft completion parts and equipment, exclusive furnishing, and interior elements.
KVAND's team comprises more than 100 top-levelprofessionals such as aircraft designers with an extensiveexperience in production and maintenance of aircraft equipment and interior parts.
Oleg Ponomarev, CEO of KVAND Aircraft Interiors
''With our strong production facilities and highly qualified team, we are striving to outreach our customers' ambitions. We are proud of success we have already achieved, and intend to move forward''.